APL Sales Support Coordinator in Auckland, New Zealand
The CMA CGM Group is one of the leading container carriers in the world and is head quartered in Marseille, France. The Group offers a complete range of activities including shipping and handling facilities in port as well as logistics on land. The New Zealand group consists of CMA CGM, ANL Container Line, Sofrana ANL and APL (both wholly owned subsidiaries of CMA CGM group) and a shared back office department CMA CGM Group Agencies New Zealand (CCGANZ) with centralised services in Auckland.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our CMA CGM Sales & Marketing team, as a Maternity Leave cover in the position of Sales Support Coordinator.
Reporting to the National Sales & Marketing Manager, this role will be responsible:
• For the effective implementation of services offered to clients that will achieve predetermined targets and budgets for Import and Export Sales in relation to CMA CGM.
• To actively assist the sales team in promoting the CMA CGM name and promoting additional service options to the customers.
• To build strong business relationships with key clients.
• Prepare sales quotations, accurately record and update rates in the system with agreed conditions
• Undertake a proactive role in the development of Import and Export sales strategies.
To be successful in this role, you MUST have:
• Minimum 1 year experience in a sales related environment.
• Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to build strong relationships with customers.
• Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Results-driven with a strong customer service focus.
• Strong MS Office skills.
• Be a team player and work well within a smaller business unit but large global organisations.
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to thrive under pressure.
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Previous International Shipping, Freight or Transport Experience would be preferred.
We are looking for a motivated individual who thrives under pressure and can work towards deadlines. In return, the CMA CGM group will provide you with opportunities to grow your career throughout our wide international network. If this sounds like a career for you, we would like to hear from you.